This season, Build A Machine Fitness will be hosting a traditional competition as our qualifier for the National Ninja League New England Regional competition.
- Athletes will compete on an obstacle course.
- Each athlete will have 1 attempt to complete as many obstacles as possible in the allotted time.
- Athletes will be ranked based on completing the most obstacles in the least time.
- There are prizes for the TOP 3 MALE and TOP 3 FEMALE finishers in EACH DIVISION.
*Space is limited due to COVID-19 safety measures.*
Competition Dates and Times:
Saturday, December 5th
9 AM – Kids (6-8)
12 PM – Mature Kids (9-10)
3 PM – Pre-Teens (11-12)
Sunday, December 6th
9 AM – Teens (13-14)
11:30 AM – Masters (40+)
1 PM – Young Adults (15-17) + Adults (18+)
4 PM – Elite
- Divisions are based on the athlete’s age on February 21, 2021
- Check-in time is 30 Minutes prior to the wave time listed above.
- Wave times are subject to change based on registration. Multiple waves within divisions are anticipated to allow smaller wave sizes.
- Redemption time will take place at the end of each wave if time permits.
$60.00 – Kids
$60.00 – Mature Kids
$60.00 – Pre-Teens
$60.00 – Teens
$60.00 – Young Adults
$75.00 – Adults
$60.00 – Masters
$75.00 – Elite
*Space is limited due to COVID-19 safety measures. Registration closes Friday, November 27th.
- In the event that the competition must be cancelled in order to comply with COVID-19 regulations, full refunds will be issued to all registered participants.
- If a registered participant cannot compete due to traveling from a state on the NYS Mandatory Quarantine list, a full refund will be issued.
- If a registered participant cancels or cannot compete due to any other circumstances, a credit will be issued if 24-hour notice is provided.
Registration closes FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27th and space is limited.