Our private events are great for celebrating birthdays, family reunions, and anniversaries! Looking for a new place to host your next team bonding event? Want to shake up an upcoming bachelor or bachelorette outing? Our private events offer a unique opportunity to try something new and make any milestone event memorable!
Your event booking includes:
- Private use of our unique ninja and parkour facility for 1 hour 15 minutes with our trained coaches.
- Private use of our party room for 45 minutes. Bring whatever food, drink, and dessert you would like for your guests. Storage in our fridge/freezer available.
- Trained staff to demonstrate, supervise, and encourage guests during your time on the course as well as serve and clean up food in the party room. Sit back and just enjoy the time at your event without having to worry about all the details!
We don’t believe in hidden fees or add-on costs for additional participants. Book your event for a flat rate with confidence!
Saturdays @ 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, & 6:00pm
- There is no limit to the number of guests for our events, but we recommend up to 30 participants for the best experience.
- ALL participants MUST have a valid waiver on file. There are no exceptions to this rule. A PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN must sign any waiver for participants under 18 years of age. Guests will not be able to participate without a valid waiver on file. The host will assume liability for any guest that participates without a waiver.
- Waivers can be completed online, ahead of time, by following the link here.
- We must complete check-in, registration, & a safety briefing before playtime on The Course can start.
- Clean, dry sneakers MUST be worn in order to participate. We recommend guests wear comfortable athletic apparel.
- We have updated COVID-19 policies in place to allow everyone to enjoy a safe, healthy celebration. For current policies, click here.
- Events are reserved at the time of booking and are non-refundable. All event sales are final. Private event dates can be transferred to a different date for a re-booking fee of $100.00 if BAMF is notified in writing 30 days or more before the event start date. Once booked, space cannot be re-sold, and cancellations with less than 30 days’ notice are unlikely to be re-sold. Booking an event constitutes understanding of and agreement with these terms.